Power Ampli 911 MK3
The stereo power amp 911 MK3, second largest amp from Burmester, is regarded as one of the most powerful amps on the world market.
The so-called “watt giant” is considered to be one of the fastest worldwide. The insights that have been gained during the creation of our internationally awarded power amp 909 have greatly influenced the design of the 911. The 911 MK3 shows the power amp in its 3rd generation.
Like all Burmester power amps, the 911 MK3 is built fully balanced and DC-coupled without any distorting capacitors in the signal-path.
The new MK3 version distinguishes itself from its predecessor mainly by its completely re-designed output stages, widely in class-A and new silver internal cabeling. A further characteristic attribute are the 911’s silver anodised frame components and heat sinks in their distinctive Burmester design.
- Input stages with Burmester X-Amp technology (Class A)
- Completely DC-coupled
- Bi-Amping via external Bi-Amp bridges
- 8 selected power transistors per channel
- „The 911 belongs to the ultra-rare performance giants which combine power with fast dynamics under one lid.“ („Hifi Exklusiv“ magazine)
- „Very highly recommended.“ (Audiophilia 08/2002)
- “Editor’s Choice Award 2008” The Absolute Sound (USA)
- Image Hifi Award 2002
|Stereo output per chanel into 4 ohm||350 w|
|Mono output per chanel into 4 ohm||770 w|
|Input||Sym (with adapter for unbalanced operation)|
|Input Impedance XLR/RCA (ohm)||1k/22k|
|Input sensitivity bez 1.v||770mV|
|Frequence response at rate output -3dB||2 Hz-180 kHz|
|Signal to Noise ratio (2V Pre) (10V Amp)||>103 dB|
|Weight||37kg (81 lbs)|
|Dimensions WxHxD||482 mm (19”) x 216mm (8.5”) x 482mm (19”)|